Patient Educational Library
Our CCC team has worked together to create an “educational library” for our patients to provide them with a wealth of information and resources on the different domains that are affected when a child has hearing loss. You will find content and resources for all disciplines: medical (ENT), audiology, speech & language, education, psychology. We have also listed different programs and resources that your child or family may benefit from. Biblioteca Educativa del Paciente and 患者教育資料庫.
The Basics of Audiology
- How to Read an Audiogram
- Tips and Strategies For Securing Your Child's Hearing Aid
- Different Hearing Aids and How They Work
- Protecting Against Noise-induced Hearing Loss (NIHL)
- Approaching Hear Loss in One Ear
Relationship of Hearing Loss to Listening and Learning Needs
- ListenUp! Video Program
- How to Make a ListenUp! Video
- Bay Area Community Resources
- Hearing Loss Clinic, Patient Checklist, & Resource
Introduction to the Podcast with Naveen
Conversation with Melissa P.
Discussion with Silvia, a social worker, and Leslie who is a teacher of the deaf