May 24, 2017 - 6:45am to 7:15am
Mission Bay - Mission Hall - MH1407
Jeffrey Sharon, MD
UCSF Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
"Vestibular Migraine: A Dizziness Epidemic!"
- Understand the epidemiology of vestibular migraine
- Understand the current date regarding treatment efficacy of vestibular migraine
- Understand the gaps in knowledge and direction fro future research
How to Connect to the Conference
- Video Conferencing available at Parnassus S-161
- From Jabber/Movi or a registered UCSF video conference system the Video Conference Bridge Number is 55566864 (max of 8 video participants)
- If you don’t have a Jabber account, please open a ticket with central IT at help.ucsf.edu and request a Jabber account
- Participants from non-registered UCSF video conference system or outside UCSF, please dial email@example.com
- Outside system that do not support URI dialing, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Callers should dial 415-476-6500. At the prompt, enter 66864#
This program is sponsored by the University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF). UCSF is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
The UCSF School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity MGR17041.